The Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego MTCCSD is a non-profit recreational cycling club open to all levels of cyclists; from the beginner to the competitive racer. Each member of the Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego is encouraged to participate in all club activities. These activities may vary.
You may send your application via email to the membership chair:
MTCCSD Membership Chair Eliyah Wilson
Pay your membership by check
Make check payable to:
“Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego
• Group training rides/social rides appropriate for most cyclists
• Voting rights at club general meetings
• Receive generous discounts from sponsors, Bicycle Stores, et al.
• Attend MTCCSD social events including our club party, summer BBQ, and general meetings
• Includes membership to S.D. County Bicycle Coalition, and their newsletter, the Chainguard, $25 value
• Benefits subject to change without notice, see web site for current info
Membership in the Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego runs from January 1st through December 31st
Membership in the Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego is $50 per year for individuals.
Family membership is $60 per year for one year.
.The Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego offers reduced membership fees for Family Members.
Major Taylor Cycling Club San Diego membership fees are:
Annual membership of $60.00 is required to renew membership. Due in the month of January for the following year.
Each family member receives the same benefits as individual members.